"If you can't explain it, you can't write it. If you can't test it, you can't explain it"
A software engineering manager who likes nothing more than when his employees prove him wrong.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Member for 6 years, 6 months
180 profile views
Last seen Jan 16 at 9:47
- Stack Overflow 212.5k 212.5k 2929 gold badges185185 silver badges237237 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Super User 3.6k 3.6k 1010 gold badges2323 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Open Source 2.3k 2.3k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Area 51 422 422 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 190 Is there a way to edit a commit message on GitHub?
- 185 Making a private method public to unit test it...good idea?
- 170 What is .gitignore exactly?
- 163 Padding zeros to the left in postgreSQL
- 114 When should I use git stash?
- 111 Maven skip tests
- 87 How to count git commits per user in a date range?
- View more network posts →