"If you can't explain it, you can't write it. If you can't test it, you can't explain it"
A software engineering manager who likes nothing more than when his employees prove him wrong.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Member for 5 years, 10 months
180 profile views
Last seen Aug 7 at 5:58
- Stack Overflow 197k 197k 2424 gold badges161161 silver badges219219 bronze badges
- Super User 3.3k 3.3k 99 gold badges1919 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.3k 3.3k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Open Source 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Area 51 422 422 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 182 Making a private method public to unit test it...good idea?
- 174 Is there a way to edit a commit message on GitHub?
- 150 What is .gitignore exactly?
- 136 Padding zeros to the left in postgreSQL
- 86 Maven skip tests
- 75 How to count git commits per user in a date range?
- 66 When should I use git stash?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (16)
12 Is Econometrics inside Economics Proposal? Feb 22 '14
11 Isn't Rambam a subset of Mi Yodeya? Oct 19 '15
9 Isn't Qubes OS a subset of Super User? May 11 '16
8 Do we really need another physics site? Mar 26 '17
7 New stackexchange site needed for islam religion May 31 '17
6 Why is the gamification proposal under technology? Dec 25 '13
6 Isn't Terminal Tricks & Tips a subset of SuperUser? Mar 18 '14
5 Is Aramaic on-topic here? Apr 1 '17
5 What if my proposal does not fit any category? Mar 30 '18