"If you can't explain it, you can't write it. If you can't test it, you can't explain it"
A software engineering manager who likes nothing more than when his employees prove him wrong.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Member for 5 years, 4 months
176 profile views
Last seen Jan 4 at 8:28
Top Network Posts
- 182 Making a private method public to unit test it...good idea?
- 137 What is .gitignore exactly?
- 114 Padding zeros to the left in postgreSQL
- 109 Is there a way to edit a commit message in github?
- 72 Maven skip tests
- 61 How to count git commits per user in a date range?
- 51 How to close a PST file in Java?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (15)
12 Is Econometrics inside Economics Proposal? Feb 22 '14
11 Isn't Rambam a subset of Mi Yodeya? Oct 19 '15
9 Isn't Qubes OS a subset of Super User? May 11 '16
8 Do we really need another physics site? Mar 26 '17
7 New stackexchange site needed for islam religion May 31 '17
6 Why is the gamification proposal under technology? Dec 25 '13
6 Isn't Terminal Tricks & Tips a subset of SuperUser? Mar 18 '14
5 Is Aramaic on-topic here? Apr 1 '17
5 What if my proposal does not fit any category? Mar 30 '18