"If you can't explain it, you can't write it. If you can't test it, you can't explain it"
A software engineering manager who likes nothing more than when his employees prove him wrong.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Member for 6 years, 9 months
181 profile views
Last seen Jan 16 at 9:47
- Stack Overflow 221.4k 221.4k 2929 gold badges201201 silver badges250250 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.3k 4.3k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Super User 3.6k 3.6k 1010 gold badges2323 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Open Source 2.3k 2.3k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Area 51 422 422 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 194 Is there a way to edit a commit message on GitHub?
- 186 Making a private method public to unit test it...good idea?
- 177 Padding zeros to the left in postgreSQL
- 175 What is .gitignore exactly?
- 152 When should I use git stash?
- 121 Maven skip tests
- 94 Check Postgres access for a user
- View more network posts →