"If you can't explain it, you can't write it. If you can't test it, you can't explain it"
A software engineering manager who likes nothing more than when his employees prove him wrong.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Member for 6 years, 4 months
180 profile views
Last seen Jan 16 at 9:47
- Stack Overflow 205.2k 205.2k 2727 gold badges176176 silver badges229229 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Super User 3.5k 3.5k 1010 gold badges2121 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Open Source 2.3k 2.3k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Area 51 422 422 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 188 Is there a way to edit a commit message on GitHub?
- 183 Making a private method public to unit test it...good idea?
- 167 What is .gitignore exactly?
- 155 Padding zeros to the left in postgreSQL
- 103 Maven skip tests
- 90 When should I use git stash?
- 85 How to count git commits per user in a date range?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (16)
12 Is Econometrics inside Economics Proposal? Feb 22 '14
11 Isn't Rambam a subset of Mi Yodeya? Oct 19 '15
9 Isn't Qubes OS a subset of Super User? May 11 '16
7 Do we really need another physics site? Mar 26 '17
7 New stackexchange site needed for islam religion May 31 '17
6 Is Aramaic on-topic here? Apr 1 '17
6 Why is the gamification proposal under technology? Dec 25 '13
6 Isn't Terminal Tricks & Tips a subset of SuperUser? Mar 18 '14
4 University is a duplicate of Academia.SE Sep 6 '15