No, we're definitely not there yet, as I'm slightly confused about where I want to go.
Further, before I forget, read this: http://mattgemmell.com/2008/12/08/what-have-you-tried/
I consult for NDK related troubleshooting. If you are
willing to pay, drop me a mail at
gmail.com with the subject
Consultation: $ + your offer +
- + project name. However, be prepared to shift to using the NDK on LINUX.
Member for 6 years
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 23 '18 at 6:02
Top network posts
- 164 How to create a UUID in bash?
- 39 How to compile C into an executable binary file and run it in Android from Android Shell?
- 37 How to use std::stoul and std::stoull in Android?
- 16 Story about an alien civilization that lives under the hollow core of their planet where they are trying to reach the surface
- 13 How to run C++ application in Android SHELL
- 12 crtbegin_so.o missing for android toolchain (custom build)
- 12 How do I use pbcopy in a bash function? Can it be scripted?
- View more network posts →