I'm a geologist (or a geophysist, take your pick). These days I get to work on a lot of really neat geospatial and remote sensing problems.
In my free time, I like to solve interesting quantitative/scientific problems using python.
I like bad coffee, local beer, and good food. I'm not so keen on shoes.
Member for 10 years, 9 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 19 '14 at 14:11
Top network posts
- 1986 How to put the legend out of the plot
- 498 Improve subplot size/spacing with many subplots in matplotlib
- 445 How to get different colored lines for different plots in a single figure?
- 360 How can I improve my paw detection?
- 355 Matplotlib 2 Subplots, 1 Colorbar
- 331 Modify tick label text
- 296 Reduce left and right margins in matplotlib plot
- View more network posts →