Leon LaSpina teaches math and computer science at the high school level.
I've been a fan of Java since I was introduced to the language in the late 90s. First as a client-side technology and educational tool, then as a server-side technology (Servlets, JSPs) and now my focus is back to the client side. Not everything needs to run in a browser.
In late 2011, I co-founded Smart Software Solutions, a company that builds software for schools.
Long Island, NY
Member for 6 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen May 1 '17 at 15:51
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 343 343 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 263 263 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 262 262 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Server Fault 163 163 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 25 How to reverse engineer a proprietary data file format (e.g. Smartboard Notebook)?
- 17 How can I use Java 8 Streams with an InputStream?
- 11 How to print Two-Dimensional Array like table
- 10 Java: How do I simulate probability?
- 10 How to safely protect my raspberries from pests
- 9 Java transparent window
- 9 Different ways to implement DAGs in java
- View more network posts →