I’m a technologist and software developer living in the Atlanta area.
My interest in software development began when I was young, sitting in front of the family’s Intel 386 at the age of eleven, learning how to program with QBasic. Later I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science at University where I also served as the President of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), Presidential Fellow, and worked as Student Technology Advisor.
In my time as a professional developer, I’ve worked with a wide breadth of technologies. But over the last 10 year I’ve had a focus on integration using the Microsoft stack, working with SOA architectures using RESTful and other webservices varients, along with several middleware products. These days I am primarily focused on developing solutions using Azure PaaS services.
- Christianity 10.5k 10.5k 2020 gold badges5151 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.1k 5.1k 55 gold badges1616 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 99 gold badges3535 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.4k 2.4k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 823 823 22 gold badges88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 309 How long was Bill Murray's character (Phil Connors) supposed to be in a time loop in the film "Groundhog Day"?
- 171 What order should Asimov's Foundation series be read in?
- 98 How to find all the types in an Assembly that Inherit from a Specific Type C#
- 90 Can I believe in evolution and still be a Christian?
- 64 Why does Judaism celebrate Sabbath on Saturday and most Christians celebrate Sabbath on Sunday?
- 50 How do young earth creationists reconcile the age of the universe with the speed of light, and visible distant objects?
- 43 Where is the best place to locate enum types?
- View more network posts →