AEhere supports Monica
Aerospace Engineer. Gamer. Other stuff.
"A good rule of thumb for rocket testing is; always assume it will explode"
$ [ r, \theta, \phi ] $
Member for 2 months
11 profile views
Last seen Feb 18 at 14:24
Top network posts
- 59 Has a commercial or military jet bi-plane ever been manufactured?
- 38 What is this plane with its thick cockpit?
- 37 Why not make the touchdown zone of runways wider than the rest?
- 30 How are aircraft depainted?
- 24 What's the minimum number of sensors for a hobby GPS waypoint-following UAV?
- 24 What is the meaning of nose-art on the Tu-160 bomber?
- 23 What type of aircraft is this Airplane in Riga (junkyard)?
- View more network posts →