Senior Graphics Developer on Halo at 343 Industries, formerly at Sucker Punch and NVIDIA. Math and coding blog writer, sometime musician, sci-fi and physics nerd, cat dad, coffeeholic. He/him.
I teach computers how to make pretty pictures. I'm excited by the art of creating beautiful, immersive worlds and telling stories in them. I enjoy elegant ideas and explaining how things work.
- Game Development 32.5k 32.5k 33 gold badges8080 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 19k 19k 22 gold badges5252 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Physics 2.5k 2.5k 1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Area 51 787 787 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 95 <Subtype>Designer</Subtype> Added then removed by Visual Studio on load/unload
- 57 DirectX / OpenGL(Vulkan) concepts mapping chart
- 51 Why are radians preferred over degrees in game development?
- 50 How AAA games use this texture in the tone-mapping shader?
- 47 How to create a temporary file that can be read by a subprocess?
- 44 Does HDR rendering have any benefits if bloom won't be applied?
- 44 24-Bit Colordepth not enough?
- View more network posts →