3D rendering at Adobe, formerly at 343, Sucker Punch, and NVIDIA. Math and coding blog writer, sometime musician, sci-fi and physics nerd, cat dad, coffeeholic. He/him.
I teach computers how to make pretty pictures. I'm excited by the art of creating beautiful, immersive worlds and telling stories in them. I enjoy elegant ideas and explaining how things work.
- Game Development 33k 33k 33 gold badges8585 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 22k 22k 22 gold badges6161 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Physics 2.8k 2.8k 1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 807 807 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 96 <Subtype>Designer</Subtype> Added then removed by Visual Studio on load/unload
- 58 DirectX / OpenGL(Vulkan) concepts mapping chart
- 53 How to create a temporary file that can be read by a subprocess?
- 52 Why are radians preferred over degrees in game development?
- 50 How AAA games use this texture in the tone-mapping shader?
- 50 Does HDR rendering have any benefits if bloom won't be applied?
- 49 When is a compute shader more efficient than a pixel shader for image filtering?
- View more network posts →