I am a senior software engineer specializing in WCF, SQL Server, and ASP.NET. I have ten years experience with application development, nine of it in the WINS stack. I practice and champion Test-Driven Design (TDD) and the Agile life-cycle. I am a very good verbal and written communicator; my ability to communicate ideas is one of the skills I am most often recognized for.
I started tinkering with various flavors of BASIC and writing web pages in Notepad back in junior high, and never stopped acquiring new languages and frameworks ever since. I actually enjoy working on low-level problems, back-end systems, and obscure formats more so than front-end projects. At the same time, I want to see user-interfaces and technology in general (continue to) break away from being defined by convention and ideology and instead be more about what people need to get done.
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 698 698 11 gold badge55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Literature 378 378 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 294 294 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Area 51 154 154 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 17 Why is this process crashing as soon as it is launched?
- 16 What effect will reducing the size of a varchar column have on the database file?
- 15 Show data and disk use breakdown by table
- 13 Why is this process crashing as soon as it is launched?
- 12 Trying to remember a book about a relationship between a teenage girl and an older man
- 8 Trying to remember a junior fiction story about boys who go back to medieval times
- 7 powershell Start-Process exit code -1073741502 when used with Credential from a windows service environment
- View more network posts →