I am a senior software engineer specializing in WCF, SQL Server, and ASP.NET. I have ten years experience with application development, nine of it in the WINS stack. I practice and champion Test-Driven Design (TDD) and the Agile life-cycle. I am a very good verbal and written communicator; my ability to communicate ideas is one of the skills I am most often recognized for.
I started tinkering with various flavors of BASIC and writing web pages in Notepad back in junior high, and never stopped acquiring new languages and frameworks ever since. I actually enjoy working on low-level problems, back-end systems, and obscure formats more so than front-end projects. At the same time, I want to see user-interfaces and technology in general (continue to) break away from being defined by convention and ideology and instead be more about what people need to get done.
Top network posts
- 15 Why is this process crashing as soon as it is launched?
- 15 What effect will reducing the size of a varchar column have on the database file?
- 13 Show data and disk use breakdown by table
- 12 Why is this process crashing as soon as it is launched?
- 8 Trying to remember a book about a relationship between a teenage girl and an older man
- 7 Trying to remember a junior fiction story about boys who go back to medieval times
- 6 Why does Enum.ToString() not return the correct enum name?
- View more network posts →