Data visualization, C++, Java, Forth, Tie-dye
I work for SAS Institute on JMP and have a few posts on the JMP Community, including blog posts. I'm pretty active with data visualization on Twitter at xangregg. I have an irregular personal blog, Forth Go. I created the chart type called Packed Bars.
StackOverflow is intentionally useless for messaging, so here is an email address: email@example.com.
- Cross Validated 8.6k 8.6k 2525 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.9k 6.9k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Mathematica 535 535 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Open Data 471 471 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 373 373 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 118 Quadratic Bézier Curve: Calculate Points
- 53 How to plot trends properly
- 41 How to make stroke width immune to the current transformation matrix
- 32 Visualizing Likert Item Response Data
- 27 How to iterate over a priority_queue?
- 27 Visually plotting multi dimensional cluster data
- 22 What is the usefulness of NMTOKEN and NMTOKENS types?
- View more network posts →