- Stack Overflow 532 532 11 gold badge99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Computer Science 224 224 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Information Security 171 171 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 150 150 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 23 Why do we need assembly language?
- 9 What does small signal analysis mean?
- 7 Is Google GPU beta available in free trial?
- 6 Why does %d show two different values for *b and *c in the code [b and c points to same address]
- 6 Google cloud free trial billing account closed after 1 week with balance remaining
- 6 Why is it said that if we have a duplicate ciphertext block it can leak our information?
- 5 How to divide two negative numbers using the two's complement method?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 12 '15