Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
132 profile views
Last seen May 20 at 4:25
- English Language & Usage 10.4k 10.4k 1010 gold badges5656 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.9k 5.9k 1414 gold badges5757 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Skeptics 2.8k 2.8k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2k 2k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 168 In the 100 blue eyes problem - why is the oracle necessary?
- 93 What do you call a disgusting mixture you don't want to drink?
- 89 Can I use vodka to clean my keyboard?
- 60 What do you call it when the video is not smooth?
- 59 Inspect hovered element in Chrome?
- 57 Why are a lot of monochrome computer monitors green?
- 44 "Butcher shops" sell meat products, what is the name of a shop that sells cheese and ice cream?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (21)
18 One concern with the Craft Stack Exchange site Jun 4 '14
14 How do I fulfill my commitment in beta? Apr 22 '15
12 Start using votes Mar 30 '14
6 How can we attract some expert users here? Jun 16 '14
6 Halfway there! Go team! Aug 27 '14
6 Are broadshot questions appropriate? Apr 7 '14
6 Newcomers: Please upvote example questions Apr 10 '14