he/him or they/them
Software developer, guitarist, cyclist & photographer based in London, UK. These are my opinions; if you don't like them, I have others.
Should you be overwhelmed by gratitude, you can buy me a coffee!
Available only to 10k-plus users and can't be revenge-downvoted (this is great, I might delete more of my content!):
- Stack Overflow 98.8k 98.8k 1919 gold badges180180 silver badges334334 bronze badges
- Code Review 13.7k 13.7k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 836 836 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 805 805 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 248 Specify date format for Python argparse input arguments
- 235 Python if not == vs if !=
- 141 The term 'ng' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet
- 124 Python returns MagicMock object instead of return_value
- 110 Why is assertDictEqual needed if dicts can be compared by `==`?
- 88 Avoiding relative paths in Angular CLI
- 87 How to make an angular module to ignore http interceptor added in a core module
- View more network posts →