- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Physics 920 920 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Puzzling 708 708 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Blender 560 560 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 268 268 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 Python range() and zip() object type
- 42 How can ants carry items much heavier than themselves?
- 37 Make the equation true by only drawing a single straight line
- 12 py2app: modulegraph missing scan_code
- 11 How to use an object as a mask?
- 7 How can I make a camera the active one?
- 6 Path for camera from motion equation
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.