A+ Certified PC Tech. Started with CP/M waybackwhen. Associated with http://www.freegeek.org as a volunteer instructor for many years. Six years post-secondary computer instruction, 14 years system administration. A decade of radio and telephony experience preceding. No link I provide is an affiliate links, I receive no compensation of any kind from these links. I do not speak for my employer
Member for 6 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 2 '13 at 23:11
- Ask Ubuntu 12.6k 12.6k 66 gold badges3333 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Super User 8.7k 8.7k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Hardware Recommendations 1.4k 1.4k 33 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 694 694 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 66 WSL: Am I running version 1 or version 2?
- 63 WSL: Am I running version 1 or version 2?
- 59 If I copy a bootable USB drive to another USB, will it create a duplicate bootable drive?
- 38 What are socket files?
- 35 Which of these will work? HDMI to VGA or HDMI to USB?
- 32 What are the differences between EPUB2 and EPUB3?
- 28 Why can't I change system time to less than 1970?
- View more network posts →