Tasos Ventouris works as a Data Scientist at Hattrick Ltd focused on data analytics and game design. He is a passionate user on Stack Exchange, where he gives answers about Open Data, Data Science and programming. One of the first, active members of Open Knowledge Greece and also member of Open Knowledge International. He contributed to the Greek translation of “Data Journalism Handbook” and “Data Science Handbook”. During that period, he founded Stackprime to design and develop complex web applications and analyse data. He graduated from the Mathematics department of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in 2012 and with distinction (1st of his class) from the Master's Degree of Web Science in 2014.
My motto: "Create your own opportunities...Don't wait for them to find you"
- Stack Overflow 5.9k 5.9k 99 gold badges5656 silver badges139139 bronze badges
- Open Data 4.6k 4.6k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge11 silver badge2424 bronze badges
- Data Science 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 2k 2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 66 Randint doesn't always follow uniform distribution
- 64 Create line numbers on pre with CSS only
- 55 A Python guide for open data file formats
- 49 A Python guide for open data file formats
- 39 How much of data wrangling is a data scientist's job?
- 38 Get first row of dataframe in Python Pandas based on criteria
- 33 How to get accuracy, F1, precision and recall, for a keras model?
- View more network posts →