Ph.D. student, Astronomy.
Special interests: Star-forming galaxies, ISM, galaxy evolution, reionization.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 4 '15 at 22:25
Top network posts
- 65 Why the galaxies form 2D planes (or spiral-like) instead of 3D balls (or spherical-like)?
- 41 Might a planet perform figure-8 orbits around two stars?
- 29 As the universe ages, will we see more stars or less?
- 12 Distribution of star colours in a galaxy
- 12 Difference between Gunn Peterson trough and the Lyman Alpha Forest? Cosmological implications?
- 12 How can we distinguish between the metric expansion of space and the speed of light slowing over time?
- 10 Galaxy Spectra: Emission and Absorption Lines
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14