This site is run by yinz!
→Please Read & Answer on our Meta site!
→Approve tag synonyms!
→Vote appropriately (up and down)!
computational-physics needs some love too!
- First to break 10,000 Close Reviews on Physics!
- First to get the Stewardship badge in all 6 categories on Physics!
- Top reviewer in most Physics review queues, #2 in others
- #2 all time voter on Physics
After getting my PhD in Computational Astrophysics, I started working as a software developer for a bank. This job takes up a lot of time, so answering is infrequent, but I try to review & respond to comments as I am able (so hooray for the mobile website).
Member for 5 years, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen Feb 18 '17 at 12:48
- Physics 21.9k 21.9k 1111 gold badges5353 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Code Golf 4.1k 4.1k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Computational Science 447 447 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 376 376 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 109 Why are rockets so big?
- 76 How slow is Python really? (Or how fast is your language?)
- 62 Why has Earth's core not become solid?
- 44 Why does a nuclear explosion have directionality?
- 43 When a star becomes a black hole, does its gravitational field become stronger?
- 40 Symbols of derivatives
- 35 How did they take photos of Jupiter?
- View more network posts →