GFW (Great Firewall of China) is one of the most notorious inventions in the history of Internet. Anyone working for it should be ashamed.
- Stack Overflow 112.5k 112.5k 4040 gold badges216216 silver badges272272 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 683 683 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Review 226 226 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Area 51 196 196 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 737 Why does "not(True) in [False, True]" return False?
- 173 A fast method to round a double to a 32-bit int explained
- 139 Multiple definition of ... linker error
- 121 Why do I have to specify data type each time in C to printf() and scanf()?
- 92 How to avoid using printf in a signal handler?
- 89 Efficiently getting all divisors of a given number
- 81 Can code that will never be executed invoke undefined behavior?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.