A for Apple, B for Ball.
I fucking love computer programming . . .
Well, hello there :)
Just love reading questions here at StackOverflow but not answering them 'cause I'm not that good enough to explain things. Still learning and hopefully I could make a decent answer here someday.
As a software developer, I like writing tools and libraries to help me and my colleagues throughout the entire development process. I'm a fan of clean code and design patterns.
2020 Question: How do you reverse a linked list?
Narrator: "You can't connect the dots looking forward, you can only connect them looking backwards."
Me 7 years ago: writes GUI library in C++ and OpenGL as my first personal daunting project.
Narrator: "Of course it was impossible to connect the dots looking forward when I was in college. But it was very, very clear looking backward 7 years later."
Also me: But I like backend more sobs and didn't answer
Some college projects I made: https://mr5projectzz.carbonmade.com/
You can always find me in the C# chat room since I frequently hangout there. I might answer your questions too :)
Member for 7 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen May 14 '19 at 15:44
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges3434 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Code Review 243 243 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 167 167 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Area 51 159 159 22 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 127 127 11 gold badge11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Difference between passing array, fixed-sized array and base address of array as a function parameter
- 51 How to remove unused using namespaces
- 24 What is the best way to tell if a character is a letter or number in Java without using regexes?
- 15 KIF output: AX Exchange error: Error Domain=Accessibility Code=0 "Remote service does not respond to _accessibilityMachPort"
- 14 Range-based loop for std::queue
- 6 Iteration to recursive function
- 5 How to build libpng using mingw
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14