- Music: Practice & Theory 30k 30k 22 gold badges5151 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Korean Language♦ 8.3k 8.3k 44 gold badges1313 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.7k 1.7k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 899 899 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Area 51 559 559 1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 72 What do 'vent holes' do on a music stand?
- 63 Will playing without mistakes at all become easy for me in the future?
- 45 Why is there no indication of relative loudness on sheet music?
- 45 Why do E♯ and F♮ not sound the same (according to Wikipedia)?
- 40 Why don't "classical" stringed instruments mark their note positions?
- 34 Can one tell by ear whether a bowed instrument is being played up or down?
- 33 The second draft of our Code of Conduct is available for feedback and review
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
5 We're almost there May 24 '16
1 How can we improve this proposal? Jan 8 '15
0 How can we improve this proposal? Jul 17 '14