Interests include electronics design (my profession), homebrewing!, sailing, woodworking and wooden boat building.
BSEE 1976 Ohio University
β Δ μ π τ Ω ω
° ≠ ≈ ≪ ≫ ± →
Top network posts
- 46 What are those small metal bars going across a PCB for?
- 38 Why is there a diode connected in parallel to a relay coil?
- 35 Step up 3.3V to 5V for digital I/O
- 17 Why are circuitboards traditionally green?
- 12 Software interrupt vs function
- 10 I have no UART on my microcontroller so how can I add one?
- 9 Single transistor level up shifter
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.