I'm an undergraduate at MIT, struggling through algebra.
Math is my lifelong love, and I feel dwarfed in comparison to others, but I keep trying.
Topology is fun too, sometimes.
Cambridge, MA, United States
Member for 7 years, 9 months
9 profile views
Last seen Sep 29 '13 at 7:49
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 55 gold badges2323 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 909 909 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 776 776 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 613 613 22 gold badges77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Chess 379 379 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 29 `margin:auto;` doesn't work on inline-block elements
- 18 Ιs Pycelle really a wizened old man?
- 15 Why isn't jumping from a high altitude fatal?
- 13 How many moves ahead does Anand calculate in his mind?
- 11 Why don't the Doctors' companions speak Dinosaur?
- 9 Why is it necessary to ask a Rabbi?
- View more network posts →