Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 2.3k 2.3k 1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Computer Science 741 741 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 557 557 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 480 480 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 313 313 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 What is a safe programming language?
- 33 What is a universal property?
- 19 Reader, Writer monads
- 17 [solved] sequent calculus as programming language
- 12 A modern textbook on affine and projective spaces
- 11 Why did mathematicians take Russell's paradox seriously?
- 10 Motivation of filtered colimits
- View more network posts →