- Stack Overflow 4.4k 4.4k 99 gold badges2929 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.3k 2.3k 88 gold badges3030 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Mathematics 902 902 11 gold badge77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 469 469 22 gold badges99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Computer Science 221 221 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 207 Is it possible to use argsort in descending order?
- 84 Euclidean distance is usually not good for sparse data (and more general case)?
- 67 incremental computation of standard deviation
- 26 Supervised clustering or classification?
- 15 drawing a circle of radius R around a point
- 14 Implementation of sequential monte carlo method (particle filters)
- 12 override c++ virtual method
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.