Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 8 '13 at 13:04
- Unix & Linux 3.5k 3.5k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 443 443 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Physics 183 183 66 bronze badges
- Computer Science 173 173 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 How do I convert a single column to 3 columns?
- 34 Why does the IPv6 header not include a checksum?
- 23 What is the quickest way of replacing 0 by 1 and vice-versa in a stream?
- 20 Why doesn't a primitive `call-with-current-continuations` exist in Common Lisp
- 18 How do I add a line break after every 5 fifth semicolon (;) in a text file
- 9 Emacs, internal process killing, any command?
- 8 Why is it necessary to recompile the definitions that use a Common Lisp macro when we modify it?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14