Developer of OpenGW, a game world simulation engines / entity component system with Model-View-Controller architecture that can be used with any rendering engine.
Developer of Kobold Kit, the Sprite Kit game engine with tilemap support, game components, scheduling and event dispatching, and all the other things missing from Sprite Kit.
Developer of KoboldTouch (commercial) and Kobold2D (free), both game engines build on cocos2d-iphone. KoboldTouch adds MVC and component support and even improves cocos2d's own features, such as Tilemap rendering.
Author of the Learn Cocos2D book series published by Apress. The latest edition "Learn cocos2d 2" uses cocos2d 2.0 with ARC enabled and also covers Kobold2D.
Steffen's main website is Learn Cocos2D.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 7 '12 at 15:02
- Stack Overflow 63.3k 63.3k 1919 gold badges123123 silver badges210210 bronze badges
- Game Development 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Area 51 976 976 11 silver badge1616 bronze badges
- Super User 347 347 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 223 223 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 234 How to pass object with NSNotificationCenter
- 171 Objective-C Runtime: best way to check if class conforms to protocol?
- 84 How do I set up a private Git repository on GitHub? Is it even possible?
- 75 iOS Simulator games run very slow (low fps)
- 60 SpriteKit - Creating a timer
- 58 Detect when UIGestureRecognizer is up, down, left and right Cocos2d
- 45 Moving a Stick figure, anchorpoints, animation, or something else...?
- View more network posts →