- Unix & Linux 4.6k 4.6k 1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.3k 3.3k 1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 886 886 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 818 818 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Western film with a train crash which triggered time travel
- 36 Does vi silently add a newline (LF) at the end of file?
- 29 Calling one Bash script from another Script passing it arguments with quotes and spaces
- 29 /dev/null file became regular file
- 23 What's the story behind Super Cow Powers?
- 20 How do I remove all lines in a file that are less than 6 characters?
- 18 Restore SSH session
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 26 '13