Qantas 94 Heavy
If you're a newbie who'd like a guide around Stack Overflow, or you'd just like to contact me, please send me an email:
var email = '\x71\x61\x6e\x74\x61\x73\x39\x34\x68\x65\x61\x76\email@example.com'; email = email.replace('qq.cn', 'gmail.com');
All code in my posts on Stack Overflow are under the Apache 2.0 licence.
I'm a self-taught programmer (dabbled a bit around 12, but didn't really get started until two years later) that just wants to get to know more about web development and computers in general. Despite this, I hate school (can't really learn there).
Currently I'm proficient in the following languages:
Right now, I'm learning Rust, with a bit of C on the side so I can understand how to use pointers better.
Having said that, some of the languages considering to in the future are:
Some random stuff:
Member for 6 years, 1 month
10 profile views
Last seen Apr 26 '15 at 13:47
- Stack Overflow 12.4k 12.4k 1515 gold badges5656 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Aviation 7.1k 7.1k 55 gold badges5454 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Area 51 221 221 11 gold badge55 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 168 168 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 165 How does Bluebird's util.toFastProperties function make an object's properties "fast"?
- 140 What purpose does a <script> tag serve inside of a <noscript> tag?
- 80 How to detect element being added/removed from dom element?
- 51 Indirect eval call in strict mode
- 40 Why is -1 > null true in php
- 40 I just saw a plane drop off online radar; should I do anything about it?
- 36 How do aircraft keep fuel from freezing while in flight?
- View more network posts →