Qantas 94 Heavy
If you're a newbie who'd like a guide around Stack Overflow, or you'd just like to contact me, please send me an email:
var email = '\x71\x61\x6e\x74\x61\x73\x39\x34\x68\x65\x61\x76\firstname.lastname@example.org'; email = email.replace('qq.cn', 'gmail.com');
All code in my posts on Stack Overflow are under the Apache 2.0 licence.
I'm a self-taught programmer (dabbled a bit around 12, but didn't really get started until two years later) that just wants to get to know more about web development and computers in general. Despite this, I hate school (can't really learn there).
Currently I'm proficient in the following languages:
Right now, I'm learning Rust, with a bit of C on the side so I can understand how to use pointers better.
Having said that, some of the languages considering to in the future are:
Some random stuff:
Member for 7 years, 5 months
10 profile views
Last seen Apr 26 '15 at 13:47
- Stack Overflow 14.4k 14.4k 1616 gold badges6060 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Aviation 10.3k 10.3k 66 gold badges6060 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Area 51 221 221 11 gold badge55 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 208 208 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 165 How does Bluebird's util.toFastProperties function make an object's properties "fast"?
- 140 What purpose does a <script> tag serve inside of a <noscript> tag?
- 104 How to detect element being added/removed from dom element?
- 55 Indirect eval call in strict mode
- 41 Why is -1 > null true in php
- View more network posts →