I am a maverick. This is not a choice, it is a creed.
All content, including code snippets, I post on any StackExchange site are dual-licensed under SE's license (CC BY-SA) and the terms of the MIT/Expat license. If the material you reuse is used in a computer program, to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, I also waive the right of attribution, and requirement that a copyright notice and a permission notice shall be included in the program.
- Drupal Answers 14.6k 14.6k 99 gold badges3636 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Open Source 8.3k 8.3k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Law 3k 3k 1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Webmasters 754 754 66 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 104 Do we still need end slashes in HTML5?
- 101 How can a "crayon" license be a problem?
- 72 Is requesting waiving the right to deletion of contributions against GDPR?
- 34 How is selling FLOSS packages for monetary compensation a viable strategy?
- 29 How can a "crayon" license be a problem?
- 27 Cancel misclicked flags
- 25 Can GPL licenced software be used in corporate environments?
- View more network posts →