I am a maverick. This is not a choice, it is a creed.
All content, including code snippets, I post on any StackExchange site are dual-licensed under SE's license (CC BY-SA) and the terms of the MIT/Expat license. If the material you reuse is used in a computer program, to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, I also waive the right of attribution, and requirement that a copyright notice and a permission notice shall be included in the program.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
16 profile views
Last seen Aug 5 '15 at 13:13
- Drupal Answers 14.1k 14.1k 88 gold badges3434 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Open Source 7.8k 7.8k 1818 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Law 2.8k 2.8k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Webmasters 714 714 66 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 Do we still need end slashes in HTML5?
- 90 How can a "crayon" license be a problem?
- 72 Is requesting waiving the right to deletion of contributions against GDPR?
- 32 How is selling FLOSS packages for monetary compensation a viable strategy?
- 27 How can a "crayon" license be a problem?
- 27 Cancel misclicked flags
- 24 How to send email to multiple recipients using drupal_mail?
- View more network posts →