Member for 8 years, 5 months
I am now active on PhysicsOverflow: a new higher-level physics site
- Physics 9.1k 9.1k 22 gold badges4646 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Astronomy 809 809 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 536 536 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 408 408 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Do an action and its Euler-Lagrange equations have the same symmetries?
- 34 Would a spin-2 particle necessarily have to be a graviton?
- 29 Why does no physical energy-momentum tensor exist for the gravitational field?
- 29 What really are superselection sectors and what are they used for?
- 29 What is the difference between scale invariance and self-similarity?
- 26 "S-duality" between confinement and the Higgs mechanism?
- 25 How is the logarithmic correction to the entropy of a non-extremal black hole derived?
- View more network posts →