"This user's name is not understandable." – [insert your user name here] just now declined - a moderator reviewed your flag, but found no evidence to support it
San Diego, CA
Member for 6 years, 5 months
54 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Meta Stack Exchange 21.7k 21.7k 99 gold badges5555 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Travel 2k 2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Super User 1.3k 1.3k 77 gold badges2222 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 881 881 11 gold badge66 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 258 Employee profiles are now marked with a “Staff” indicator
- 80 Employee profiles are now marked with a “Staff” indicator
- 78 Left nav, responsive design, and theming next steps
- 76 How do I tell students at a school I volunteer at to stop flirting with me?
- 66 Why are the comment upvote and flag options always appearing now?
- 57 Suggested edit by Anonymous
- 45 How do I get attention for old, unfixed bug reports and feature requests without official responses here on Meta?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
12 Changes to the Area 51 Process v3.0 May 7 '18