Diego de Estrada
I'm a student of Computer Science at FCEyN-UBA.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
7 profile views
Last seen Apr 11 '12 at 20:07
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.5k 1.5k 1616 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1k 1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges99 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 765 765 1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Skeptics 295 295 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Area 51 231 231 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 79 Creating playing cards using TikZ
- 72 Major unsolved problems in theoretical computer science?
- 41 What are the most attractive Turing undecidable problems in mathematics?
- 40 Colloquial catchy statements encoding serious mathematics
- 27 What videos should everybody watch?
- 26 Is there a non Turing-complete model of computation whose halting problem is undecidable?
- 26 Exhibit an explicit bijection between irreducible polynomials over finite fields and Lyndon words.
- View more network posts →