Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.6k 1.6k 1616 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 815 815 1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Skeptics 295 295 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Ask Different 231 231 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 86 Creating playing cards using TikZ
- 75 Major unsolved problems in theoretical computer science?
- 42 What are the most attractive Turing undecidable problems in mathematics?
- 40 Colloquial catchy statements encoding serious mathematics
- 32 What videos should everybody watch?
- 28 Exhibit an explicit bijection between irreducible polynomials over finite fields and Lyndon words.
- 26 Is there a non Turing-complete model of computation whose halting problem is undecidable?
- View more network posts →