Ph. D. student at the Knowledge Media Institute, The Open University, UK. Thesis topic: Peer-supported problem solving and mathematical knowledge. Member of board of directors of PlanetMath.org.
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Member for 5 years, 10 months
13 profile views
Last seen Jan 23 at 14:53
Top Network Posts
- 43 How to create checkbox todo list?
- 34 Reading and writing email with emacs
- 16 Showcase TeX Typography for TUG's Calendar
- 15 tikz mindmap looks bad
- 14 biber - warning about non-ascii characters
- 13 Why can't I add another allowed file extension to a Drupal 7 image field?
- 12 Which mathematical definitions should be formalised in Lean?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (8)
14 Is this a site for brewers or just drinkers? Apr 11 '13