- Stack Overflow 74.1k 74.1k 1717 gold badges200200 silver badges300300 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.8k 8.8k 66 gold badges2424 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.2k 2.2k 1515 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 631 631 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 449 449 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 326 Jon Skeet now #2 in Reputation Leagues!
- 228 foldl versus foldr behavior with infinite lists
- 137 Abusing the algebra of algebraic data types - why does this work?
- 118 How and why does the Haskell Cont monad work?
- 97 DatatypeContexts Deprecated in Latest GHC: Why?
- 95 Existential vs. Universally quantified types in Haskell
- 93 Explanation of combinators for the working man
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14