Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 6 '12 at 17:16
- Mathematics 3.1k 3.1k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.8k 2.8k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.5k 1.5k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 401 401 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Area 51 237 237 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 224 Intuitive crutches for higher dimensional thinking
- 91 Your favourite maths puzzles
- 80 Theoretical physics: Why not just R^4?
- 70 What is torsion in differential geometry intuitively?
- 57 What is the meaning of the double turnstile symbol ($\models$)?
- 51 Why is there no Cayley's Theorem for rings?
- 32 Why does area differentiate to perimeter for circles and not for squares?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 29 '12