Reinstate Monica - Goodbye SE
Now I've had it. Stack Exchange is pretending this never happened: Stack Overflow is doing me ongoing harm; it's time to fix it!. They've made a complete B*****m of it. They've had multiple warnings but just stopped listening. At a certain point you've got to draw the line.
Time to leave SE.
Thanks to the community for a great 10 years. I've learned a lot and had fun.
-- The original "I'm Spartacus" aka Wikis.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
114 profile views
Last seen Nov 1 '19 at 15:06
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 46k 46k 4545 gold badges180180 silver badges276276 bronze badges
- Christianity 17.4k 17.4k 2222 gold badges7676 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Area 51 13.4k 13.4k 33 gold badges55 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 9.6k 9.6k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 5.8k 5.8k 1616 gold badges4646 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 183 Was the Millennium Falcon too slow?
- 124 What is the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey about?
- 119 What was the origin of Star Trek's Borg?
- 102 Is it true that The Doctor can only regenerate 12 times?
- 95 How can we help Monica Cellio?
- 85 Weren't there originally going to be nine Star Wars films?
- 82 Why does C-3PO have a silver lower leg?
- View more network posts →