I did my bachelors in electrical engineering specializing in computer networking, and finished master studies in digital communications. Currently doing medical software development.
I'm also an amateur radio operator, callsign YU1NKA/DM1NKA.
Ludwigshafen am Rhein, Germany
Member for 10 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 16 '15 at 19:06
- Electrical Engineering 21.8k 21.8k 2323 gold badges101101 silver badges175175 bronze badges
- Super User 16.7k 16.7k 1919 gold badges7474 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Academia 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 167 Why exactly can't a single resistor be used for many parallel LEDs?
- 136 Our teacher is encouraging us to use cracked software
- 89 Preventing leaking exam papers/cheating using phone cameras?
- 81 How does a computer restart itself?
- 76 What are the differences between 2.5" and 3.5" hard disks?
- 72 How to choose value of resistor in voltage divider?
- 67 Grant fraud, should I bust my PhD advisor?
- View more network posts →