Automation developer by day, tinkerer and thinker by night.
As much as I love to code, my passion is in testing. I truly enjoy when I get to marry the 2.
I started out testing in the electronic manufacturing field. After a long long break, I ended up moving to a UAT coordinator role at the company that I was with and my passion for testing was ignited. I haven't looked back at other non-testing roles since.
Top network posts
- 30 What kind of testing should a developer do before passing a build to the QA team?
- 23 Security testing resources
- 18 Is it realistic to try to hire someone who is a developer and a tester?
- 17 Differences between: QA, QC, Software Testing, Verification, Validation, Prevention and Detection
- 17 Do ISTQB/ISEB Testing Certificates prove that someone can test?
- 16 Should Testers first discuss a finding with the developers before writing a bug report?
- 16 Capture screen during exploratory testing
- View more network posts →