PHD student of physics with a topic that requires loads of programming.
Blackletter enthusiast, currently working on Unifraktur Maguntia.
- AcademiaMod 47.8k 47.8k 1515 gold badges149149 silver badges228228 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 25.4k 25.4k 55 gold badges6464 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- German LanguageMod 21.2k 21.2k 66 gold badges6161 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Graphic DesignMod 13.5k 13.5k 55 gold badges5353 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 225 Why shouldn’t I use Unicode characters to simulate typographic styles (such as small caps or script)?
- 204 What does the typical workflow of a journal look like?
- 169 Is declining an undergraduate award which causes me discomfort appropriate?
- 163 What does the typical workflow of a journal look like?
- 155 I got the following comment from a reputed math journal. What does it mean?
- 129 Why shouldn’t I use Unicode characters to simulate typographic styles (such as small caps or script)?
- 110 Graduation, site closure, and a clearer outlook on the health of SE sites
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.