PHD student of physics with a topic that requires loads of programming.
Blackletter enthusiast, currently working on Unifraktur Maguntia.
Member for 8 years
45 profile views
Last seen Jul 18 '20 at 20:24
- Academia♦ 46.7k 46.7k 1515 gold badges147147 silver badges224224 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 25.2k 25.2k 55 gold badges6262 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- German Language♦ 21.2k 21.2k 66 gold badges6161 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Graphic Design♦ 13.1k 13.1k 55 gold badges5252 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 225 Why shouldn’t I use Unicode characters to simulate typographic styles (such as small caps or script)?
- 193 What does the typical workflow of a journal look like?
- 169 Is declining an undergraduate award which causes me discomfort appropriate?
- 155 What does the typical workflow of a journal look like?
- 155 I got the following comment from a reputed math journal. What does it mean?
- 129 Why shouldn’t I use Unicode characters to simulate typographic styles (such as small caps or script)?
- 110 Graduation, site closure, and a clearer outlook on the health of SE sites
- View more network posts →