PHD student of physics with a topic that requires loads of programming.
Blackletter enthusiast, currently working on Unifraktur Maguntia.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
45 profile views
Last seen Sep 6 at 5:15
- Academia♦ 39.2k 39.2k 1212 gold badges120120 silver badges197197 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 22.3k 22.3k 55 gold badges5757 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- German Language♦ 19.8k 19.8k 55 gold badges5252 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Graphic Design♦ 12.3k 12.3k 55 gold badges4949 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.9k 3.9k 2222 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 224 Why shouldn’t I use Unicode characters to simulate typographic styles (such as small caps or script)?
- 172 Is declining an undergraduate award which causes me discomfort appropriate?
- 169 What does the typical workflow of a journal look like?
- 154 I got the following comment from a reputed math journal. What does it mean?
- 135 What does the typical workflow of a journal look like?
- 129 Why shouldn’t I use Unicode characters to simulate typographic styles (such as small caps or script)?
- 108 Graduation, site closure, and a clearer outlook on the health of SE sites
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
8 Network-related tags on existing sites Dec 10 '16
7 How recent can “History” be? Apr 16 '14
6 Network-related tags on existing sites Dec 10 '16
6 Too many questions with exactly 10 votes Feb 13 '14