- The Workplace 26.1k 26.1k 1717 gold badges8181 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Cryptography 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 2222 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge33 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 766 766 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 310 As a developer; Not getting time to test, receiving extreme deadlines and not being listened to by the manager
- 203 How should I respond to a colleague who refuses to email me task requests?
- 187 How to respond to hiring manager unexpectedly acting dismissive
- 182 How can a company recover after a Glassdoor debacle?
- 136 Invited to staff photoshoot, but I'm resigning soon
- 121 How do I get a coworker to do something that they don’t want to do, as they disrespect me?
- 115 How should I respond as a developer if manual testing is assigned to me?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
29 Limiting the View of Sex and Intimacy to Minor Users Oct 15 '14
14 Are parenting questions on-topic for Atheism? Nov 17 '14
13 Can we have an ideas graveyard? Oct 28 '15
9 Are parenting questions on-topic for Atheism? Nov 17 '14
2 Duplicate of Earth Science? Nov 20 '14
1 What happened to the Scientology proposal? Oct 28 '15
-3 Downvoting displays redundant message on Meta Oct 15 '14