In the networking business since 2002. IPv6 enthusiast. I let machines talk to each other, sometimes over long distances. I'm also interested in programming (mostly Python these days), I like git, I run my own servers and do a lot of other IT stuff.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 18 '14 at 8:43
- Network Engineering 7.8k 7.8k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 795 795 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Server Fault 590 590 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 206 206 33 bronze badges
- Super User 203 203 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 116 Why and how are Ethernet Vlans tagged?
- 47 Domain foo.bar points 127.0.53.53 -- why?
- 45 How does gratuitous ARP work?
- 40 Why is 10.1.255.255 an invalid broadcast address?
- 23 Adding a simple VLAN on a Juniper MX
- 19 Why BGP implements its own keepalive instead of using tcp keepalive?
- 17 Duplicate IP Address - which one wins?
- View more network posts →