- Stack Overflow 19.9k 19.9k 1212 gold badges6868 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 4k 4k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 709 709 22 gold badges77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Area 51 477 477 1010 bronze badges
- Computer Science 201 201 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1213 How do I resolve git saying "Commit your changes or stash them before you can merge"?
- 98 How to discard changes using repo
- 56 How are the segment registers (fs, gs, cs, ss, ds, es) used in Linux?
- 54 What is the purpose of 'mov edi, edi'?
- 49 how can I diff two x86 binaries at assembly code level?
- 45 How to stash changes in current folder?
- 41 Ignoring return values in C
- View more network posts →