Currently mostly computer scientist, TeX user, tea lover; occasionally sysadmin, open source software developer, startup founder, board member.
Member for 10 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 12 '16 at 11:04
- Theoretical Computer Science 18.4k 18.4k 33 gold badges5858 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Computer Science 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 191 What packages do people load by default in LaTeX?
- 144 Major unsolved problems in theoretical computer science?
- 87 Animation in PDF presentations, without Adobe Reader?
- 54 Can one amplify P=NP beyond P=PH?
- 52 Dinner-table description of theoretical computer science?
- 50 Constraint satisfaction problem (CSP) vs. satisfiability modulo theory (SMT); with a coda on constraint programming
- 49 Factorial algorithm more efficient than naive multiplication
- View more network posts →