Senior Data Scientist at IAG with current interests in computer vision, natural language processing and advanced analytics on data in its native form, as enabled by recent advances in machine learning, deep learning, cloud computing etc. PhD in Business Statistics and Econometrics, Monash University, Australia.
- Cross Validated 3.7k 3.7k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 263 263 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 113 113 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 127 Combine a list of data frames into one data frame by row
- 105 What is the difference between zero-inflated and hurdle models?
- 50 How can I count runs in a sequence?
- 49 AIC,BIC,CIC,DIC,EIC,FIC,GIC,HIC,IIC --- Can I use them interchangeably?
- 34 Datasets constructed for a purpose similar to that of Anscombe's quartet
- 17 How do I best simulate an arbitrary univariate random variate using its probability function?
- 17 Examples where method of moments can beat maximum likelihood in small samples?
- View more network posts →