Maths teacher, Hobby programmer, ex Computing teacher.
I'm old enough that my early internet experience was using a dumb terminal with bakelite keys to access a server in a different city via JANet.
Some symbols I might want which aren't available on my phone: `` ⊥ |
Member for 6 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 6 '13 at 9:20
- Stack Overflow 29.3k 29.3k 77 gold badges6868 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.3k 6.3k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Physics 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 607 607 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 152 Does Haskell have tail-recursive optimization?
- 139 With Newton's third law, why are things capable of moving?
- 119 Security hole: password change dialog doesn't ask for a user's current password
- 113 How do functors work in haskell?
- 104 Haskell - foldl and foldr?
- 82 Shouldn't "off-topic" be only about... off-topic?
- 53 Can we rename the off-topic close reason label on the primary screen?
- View more network posts →