Maths teacher, Hobby programmer, ex Computing teacher.
I'm old enough that my early internet experience was using a dumb terminal with bakelite keys to access a server in a different city via JANet.
Some symbols I might want which aren't available on my phone: `` ⊥ |
Member for 6 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 6 '13 at 9:20
Top Network Posts
- 149 Does Haskell have tail-recursive optimization?
- 136 With Newton's third law, why are things capable of moving?
- 119 Security hole: password change dialog doesn't ask for a user's current password
- 113 How do functors work in haskell?
- 101 Haskell - foldl and foldr?
- 82 Shouldn't "off-topic" be only about... off-topic?
- 53 Can we rename the off-topic close reason label on the primary screen?
- View more network posts →