CS PhD Student at Cornell.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
9 profile views
Last seen Feb 18 '11 at 19:14
Top network posts
- 33 Applications of topology to computer science
- 30 Powerful Algorithms too complex to implement
- 22 Where is the proof that Coq + Excluded Middle is consistent
- 12 What happens if we try to extract a witness but it actually does not exist from a term of existential type?
- 12 Are there any counterintuitive results in theoretical computer science?
- 10 Uniform hierarchy of problems that span complexity and computational hierarchies
- 10 "Natural" decidable problems known not to be in NP.
- View more network posts →