I have a Bachelors in Electrical Engineering with a Math minor and a Master's in Engineering Management. I then did a couple years of computer programming.
I am an attorney and intend to specialize in Patent prosecution. I have worked in Patent Prosecution (getting patents) as well as Disability Law.
NOTE: Any comments made by me are not to be taken as legal advice. There exists NO attorney / client relationship between myself and any member of the stack exchange community. If you are in need of legal advice, please contact an attorney who could help you.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 27 '15 at 4:39
Top network posts
- 17 When is cursing illegal in the U.S.?
- 15 Is the LDS's view of Trinity/Godhead considered monotheistic or polytheistic?
- 11 Who said "he would be called a Nazarene"?
- 11 Is there any tradition that informs us of how old Mary was when she gave birth to Jesus?
- 8 According to Roman Catholic Doctrine, does everyone spend time in purgatory?
- 7 Does killing witnesses before trial suppress them?
- 7 Can US student loans be inherited by children or parents?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 27 '15