I am a data scientist with a background in geoinformatics and agriculture. My work combines remote sensing, biophysical modeling, and machine learning to better understand human-crop-climate interactions. I develop scientific software with python, R, and open-source geospatial tools to achieve that end.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 28 '13 at 6:49
- Stack Overflow 5.8k 5.8k 44 gold badges3535 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 539 539 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 353 353 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Beer, Wine & Spirits 213 213 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 189 189 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 86 How to install psycopg2 with "pip" on Python?
- 69 Changing font size and direction of axes text in ggplot2
- 58 ggplot2 two-line label with expression
- 52 How to format number values for ggplot2 legend?
- 48 how to suppress warnings when plotting with ggplot
- 33 How to add leading zeros?
- 32 ggplot scale color gradient to range outside of data range
- View more network posts →